Hello Backpackers ! !
Raireshwar is situated in Bhor Taluka near Pune, Maharashtra. This is a beautiful place to visit during the monsoon or winter season. The breath taking views and the feeling of untouched nature is just mind blowing.
This plateau is now also a reserve forest and post monsoon lots of small wild flowers can been seen on this plateau, very similar to Kaas plateau. The Trek & Ride to Raireshwar & Kenjalgad gives excellent view of Backwaters of Wai & Kamalgad Fort and lots of waterfalls.
Date:- 2nd Oct 2019
05.45 am – Assemble & departure from FC Road opp Starbucks Pune. Have breakfast on the way.
08.30 am – Reach at the base of Raireshwer, orientation & briefing. Trek starts. . Reach on the top of the fort. Explore around. Start trek to Kenjalgad spend time on top of the fort. You will get best view from there.
5.30 pm- Reach to the base village and start return journey. On the way visit Suspension (jhulta) bridge.
8.30 pm- Reach Pune (+/- 30 mins)
Cost : Rs 900/- per person
Cost Includes: Transport by private non AC vehicle, breakfast, Lunch (good village food) evening tea & snacks, basic first aid if needed, expertise.
Cost Excludes: Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Things to carry:
1. A Backpack / trekking sack. (Please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 litres of water.
3. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
4. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
5. Cap & rain cover
6. Extra pair of clothes to change.(Just in case)
7. Camera (Optional)
8. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
9. Shoes are must – Good quality trekking /sports.
10. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
**Smoking & alcohol is strictly prohibited during the entire event.
For Booking click on below link
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12 pm to 6.30 pm
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.