It is located south-west to Pune City and commands the Bhuleshwar rang. The fort is a significant site for trekkers and travelers seeking some real adventure. The beauty of this trek is you have a combination of all thrilling ingredients. Long patches of dense forest, steep rocky terrain, great height, scenic valleys, rustic old temple & caves for the dwelling. You will get many breathtaking views of nature as you climb on. Rajgad by night is even more beautiful as you can see the beautiful sunrise from the summit!
Date :- 22st Mar 2020 (21st Night departure)
Assemble- 10.45 pm (sharp) from FC Road opp Starbucks Coffee.
Departure – 11.00 pm sharp (En-route pickups will be share on whatsaap a day prior)
11.00 pm – Departure by Private Transport to base village.
01.00 am – Reach Base village and start Trek. Reach the top and relax. Have some food (to be brought by participants). Enjoy around the campfire fun games, & music. Rest for some time. Wake up and freshen up. Enjoy Sunrise & explore the the fort. Have breakfast. Post breakfast start descending. Reach base village and have lunch. Post lunch start return journey to Pune.
02.00 pm – Reach Pune. (+/-30 minutes)
Cost: Rs – 950/- per person
Cost Includes – Transportation Pune- Pune, breakfast, lunch, Basic first aid, safety equipment, expertise and lots of fun.
Cost Excludes – Sleeping Bags, and anything that is not specifically mentioned under cost includes.
Things to Carry:
** Drinking and smoking is strictly prohibited during the event.
Office : +91-9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
if you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or Whatsapp.
Follow us- backpackoutdoors
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00 pm to 06.30pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy : (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.