Sandhan valley is a water-carved valley around 200 feet deep and is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. Sandhan is located in Bhandardhara region near village Samrad. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Valley of Shadows is a name tag as the trek gets relaxed in the afternoon and it seems that one is playing hide and seeks with the sun trying to pierce thru the rocks with its rays. Ratangadh is at the banks of Bhandardara lake Ahmednagar district. With the views of lake and highest mountains in Sahyadri looks very much lost in time. This fort offers an amazing climb and fabulous views of majestic Sahyadri ranges from the top.
Region: – Bhandardhara
Grade: – Medium
Endurance: – Medium
Friday 28th Sep 2018 (11.00 pm – Departure from Pune
Day 1: Saturday 29th Sep 18
05.00 am: Reach Ratanwadi village. Rest for some time
06.30 am: Freshen up & have breakfast
07.00 am: Proceed to Ratangad trek. Explore the fort; click some photos
01.30 pm: Have Lunch and descend down.
05.00 pm: Have evening tea & snacks. Explore around and Tent pitching. Enjoy lakeside camping.
08.00 pm: Fun games followed by dinner & campfire
09.30 pm: Night at leisure. Tent stay
Day 2: Sunday 30th Sep
06.00 am: Wakeup call
06.30 am: Freshen up and breakfast.
07.00 am: Proceed to Sandhan Valley Trek. Experience the thrill of the trek in the valley. Reach valley viewpoint, click some photos, rest for some time and come back. This is a reverse trek.
02.00 pm: Lunch
03.30 pm: Start Return journey towards Pune. Hi-tea on the way
Cost: – ₹ 2450 /- per person
Group discount- 4 or more ₹100 per person
Cost Includes:- Transport from Pune to Pune, Tent stay (1 night), 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 2 Evening Tea & Refreshments, Safety Equipment, First Aid (if needed), Expert leaders.
Cost Excludes – Dinner on the day of arrival and departure, anything that is not mentioned in Includes.
Optional: – Rappelling & zip lining session at actual cost. (Can be arranged in the free time if time permits)
Things to Carry-
1. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Personnel bedding (Sleeping bags/ alternate).
3. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
4. Minimum 3 liters of water bottles for the trek
5. Personal medication (If required). Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover (just in case)
7. Extra pair of clothes. Prefer Full sleeves shirt and Full track pants.
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Torch with extra batteries. (Must)
10. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
11. Electrolytes like ORS or electoral (to avoid dehydration)
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00pm to 06.30pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy :(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people, or any other situation then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.
+91-9850788233 / 9823996112