We are arranging an adventurous Trek to Sandhan valley. Sandhan valley is a water-carved valley around 200 feet deep is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. Sandhan is located in Bhandardhara region near village Samrad. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Nagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly The Valley of Suspense. Walking through the narrow streak of a valley with 200 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience.
Valley of Shadows is a name tag as the trek gets relaxed in the afternoon and it seems that one is playing hide and seeks with the sun trying to pierce thru the rocks with its rays.
10.45pm: Burger King, Paud Road Kothrud, Near P&G showroom.
11.10pm: Opp Wadeshwar Hotel, FC Road, Deccan.
11.20pm: Pune university Signal
11.30pm: Bremen Chowk, Aundh
11.40pm: Nashik Phata
Day 0: 24th Mar 2018, Saturday
11.00 pm – Departure from Pune & overnight journey.
Day 1: 25th Mar 2018, Sunday
05.00am: Reach base village, rest for some time
06.00am: Freshen up and breakfast.
06.30am: Proceed to Sandhan valley trek. experience the thrill of the trek in the valley. reach valley viewpoint, click some photos, rest for some time and return trek.
01.00 pm: Reach Samrad village, lunch.
02.00 pm: Start return journey towards Pune, on the way visit temple in Ratanwadi.
10.00 pm: Reach Pune (approx +/- 30 min).
Cost:- Rs.1300/- per person
Cost Includes– Transport by Non Ac private vehicle, breakfast, lunch, evening tea & refreshments, safety equipment, first aid (if needed), expert leaders.
Cost Excludes:– Dinner and anything that is not mentioned in Includes.
Things to Carry-
1. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Personnel bedding (Carry Mat/ Sleeping bags/ alternate) for rest.
3. Emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
4. Minimum 3 litres of water.
5. Personal medication (If required). basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & Sunglasses
7. Extra pair of clothes. Preferably full sleeves shirt and full track pants.8. Camera (Optional)
9. Torch with extra batteries. (Must)
10. Shoes – Good quality trekking /sports.(mandatory)
11. Electrolytes like ORS or electoral (to avoid dehydration)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
For booking click on below link:
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00pm to 06.30pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy :(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people, or any other situation then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.