Sandhan valley trek
Sandhan valley is a water-carved valley around 200 feet deep is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. Sandhan is located in Bhandardhara region near village Samrad. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Valley of Shadows is a name tag as the trek gets relaxed in the afternoon and it seems that one is playing hide and seeks with the sun trying to pierce thru the rocks with its rays.
Region: – Bhandardhara
Grade: – Medium
Endurance: – Medium
* Waist deep water crossing
* View of rock-cut valley
* View of Bhandardara backwaters
* Mesmerizing Sunrise in Sahyadris
* Music and Dance on Bus
* Lots of Fun
Date- 24-25th Nov 2018
Day 1: Saturday 24th Nov 18
11.00 pm – Departure from Pune
Day 2: Sunday 25th Nov 18
05.00 am: Reach Samrad village. Rest for some time.
06.30 am: Freshen up and breakfast.
07.00 am: Proceed to Sandhan Valley Trek. Experience the thrill of the trek in the valley. Reach valley viewpoint, click some photos, rest for some time and come back.
01.00 pm: Have lunch
02.30 pm: Start Return journey towards Pune. Hi-tea on the way.
11.00 pm: Reach Pune
Cost: – Rs. 1300/- per person
Cost Includes- Transport from Pune to Pune, 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Evening Tea & Refreshments, Safety Equipment, First Aid (if needed), Expert leaders.
Cost Excludes – Dinner on day 2, anything that is not mentioned in Includes.
If time permits rappelling can be done at an additional cost.
**2.5% online booking charges will be extra. (To avoid transaction charges call us )
Things to Carry-
* A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
* Personnel bedding (Sleeping bags/ alternate)
* Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
* Minimum 3 liters of water bottles for the trek
* Personal medication (If required). Basic first aid will be available.
* Cap & rain cover (just in case)
* Extra pair of clothes. Prefer Full sleeves shirt and Full track pants.
* Camera (Optional)
* Torch with extra batteries. (Must)
* Shoes are the must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
* Electrolytes like ORS or electoral (to avoid dehydration)
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send an SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00pm to 06.30pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy :(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people, or any other situation then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in the next event.