Sandhan valley is a water-carved valley around 200 feet deep is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Here is this opportunity to mark a tick on one more adventure activity which is Rappelling. Come join us Let’s spend the weekend in the valley.
Region: – Bhandardhara
Grade: – Medium
Endurance: – Medium
19-20th Jan 2019
Pick up points:-
05.30 am: Reporting at Paud Road opp Burger King
05.45 am: Paud Road opp Burger King
06.00 am: FC Road opp Starbucks
06.20 am: University chowk signal
06.45 am: Nashik Phata
Day 1: Saturday 19th Jan 19
Departure from Pune. Have breakfast on the way. Reach Samrad village. Freshen up & have Lunch. Post Lunch processed for one of the best unforgettable experience “Rappelling”. Enjoy rappelling come back have evening tea & snacks. Some leisure time to relax and explore around. Enjoy overnight lakeside camping along with stargazing. Photographers have best opportunity for star trail photography. Night at leisure.
Day-2 Sunday 20th Jan 19
6.00 am: a Wakeup call
06.30 am: Freshen up and breakfast. Proceed to Sandhan Valley Trek. Experience the thrill of the trek in waist deep water crossing in the valley. Reach valley view point, click some photos, rest for some time and come back. Freshen up and have lunch. Depart with beautiful memories.
02.30 pm: Start Return journey towards Pune. Hi-tea on the way.
11.00 pm: Reach Pune
Cost: – Rs. 1990/- per person
Cost Includes:- Transport from Pune to Pune, 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Evening Tea Refreshments & 1 dinner, trek, 1 rappelling session, tent stay on sharing basis, safety Equipment, first aid (if needed), Expert leaders.
Cost Excludes: – Dinner on day 2, anything that is not mentioned in Includes.
**2.5% online booking charges will be extra. (To avoid transaction charges call us )
Things to Carry-
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Appartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00pm to 06.30pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy :(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people, or any other situation then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.