Snow-capped peaks, the Beas River and thick pine wood trees around Manali, makes it best destination for a vacation in Himachal Pradesh during winters. The entire Manali Valley looks beautiful during the winters – pure white beauty! The wisest way to observe, learn and explore with an Eco-friendly way of travelling is trekking. “Snow Trek in Manali” offers one a healthy and natural way of travelling.
Location: Naggar, Manali
Height: 10,500 ft
Duration – 6 Nights/7 Days
Date- 28th Dec to 3rd Jan 20 (Ex Delhi)
Day 1: Pune – Delhi by Flight / Train-
Reach Delhi by 12 pm. Board the bus for Manali at 4 pm. Overnight Journey.
Day 2: Reporting at Rumsu base camp, Manali.
Recieving at Patlikuhal, which is 20km before Manali. All the buses going to Manali goes via Patlikuhal. From 6:00 am to 9:30 am we provide free pickup from Patlikuhal to our base camp on Rumsu village. To reach in time one should board a bus starting before 6 pm from Delhi. Once in Rumsu village we will go for Acclimatization walk to Pulag and evening we will go to Chichogi.
Day 3: Snow trek to Sterling camp
Sterling is a dark green meadow amidst the dense Himalayan forest, with gentle snow slopes where participants can enjoy lot of snow activities. The trek to Sterling is a steep climb and takes around two to three hours to reach. Overnight stay at Sterling camp.
Day 4: Trek to Ghankulhadi and back to Sterling forest.
Today we will walk deeper in Jungle and enjoy more with nature. Till Ghankulhadi the trek route is easy and while coming back we will find snow slides to enjoy.
Day 5: Descend to Rumsu base camp and drop at Manali bus stand.
Today we will descend to Rumsu base camp, it will take around 2 hours to reach back to Rumsu base camp. From there leave for Manali. Celebration night at Manali.
DAY 6: Departure to Delhi
Participants can explore Manali for rest of the day, shop souvenirs. In the evening leave for Delhi.
Day 7: Departure to Pune
Reach by 10 am. Delhi- Pune Flight/Train
6 Night/7 Days – Rs. 11500/- per person (Rs. 11,000/- per person till 15 Oct)
3 Nights/4 Days – Rs. 6500/- per person (Get in touch for the booking)
Booking amount – Rs. 3500/-
A) Cost includes –
B) Cost does not include –
Flight – Pune- Delhi- Pune
Train – Duronto Express /Goa Express/ Rajdhani Express
All travel related assistance (Pune to Pune) can be provided at actual cost.
Things to carry-
• Trekking shoes: Carry trekking shoes good grip and ankle support. Do not carry sports shoes.
• Three layers of warm clothes: Carry two or three-layer jackets, fleece jackets and a padded jacket.
• Two/Three trek pants: Carry light cotton trek pants. Denim/jeans and shorts are not suitable for trekking.
• Three t-shirts (collared/dry-fit): Full sleeved t-shirts that prevent sunburns on the neck and arms. Carry one or two dry-fit t-shirts.
• Thermals: Carry thermals (top and bottom).
• Sunglasses: Sunglasses are mandatory. There will be lot of snow on the trek and can cause snow blindness.
• Cap: At high altitude, the sun is extra harsh so carry a cap to protect yourself.
• Waterproof hand gloves: Carry waterproof gloves and avoid woollen gloves as they will get wet if you touch snow.
• Socks (3-4 pairs) and a pair of woollen socks: Apart from two sports socks, you can take a pair of woollen socks for the night.
• Headlamp/LED torch: Mandatory
• Raincoat/Ponchos: At high altitudes, snowfall and rain are quite common and it’s mandatory to carry a poncho so that you don’t get wet. The trek will continue as planned even during rainfall. Your poncho should protect you from the rain. Carry a backpack cover for extra protection from rain for your belongings.
• Day pack (20 liters): You will need this to carry water bottles, lunch box, and personal medical kit in case you decide to offload your backpack.
• Lunchbox and water bottle: Every participant should have their personal lunch box and a good water bottle.
Contact us for any other dates or customised tour requirements.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12 pm to 6.30 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.