The Valley of Flowers is one of the most beautiful place in Indian Himalayas, situated near Badrinath in Garhwal region of Uttarakhand state. Highly favored destination in western Himalayas. The Valley is famous for its floral beauty and picturesque landscapes. The endemic species of flowers and plants are the attraction of thousands of tourists, nature lovers, naturalists and scientists. This is also the home of endangered wild animals like Snow leopard, Himalayan black bear, musk deer, Himalayan Red Fox and blue sheep (bharal).
Journey by AC Innova from Hrishikesh to Pulna and back.
Accommodations in the best hotels available in the region on twin sharing basis.
All Meals from Day 1 dinner till Day 11 breakfast.
A relaxed Trek itinerary for better acclimatization, enjoying nature, photography and fun. Basically spending more time in the mountains.
Lots of wild flowers in the valley to identify & photograph, along with the beautiful mountain surroundings.
Date : 04th Aug 2017 (Friday) to 13-Aug-2017(Sunday)
Duration – 10 Nights /11 Days ex Haridwar
Difficulty level – Moderate (Practice required)
Maximum Altitude – 14000 ft from sea level
Places Covered – Rishikesh, Joshimath, Ghangria, Valley of Flowers, Hemkund, and Auli
Day 01 Reporting at Haridwar / Rishikesh by evening.(D)
Day 02 Proceed to Joshimath early morning. Overnight at Joshimath (BLD)
Day 03 Transfer to Pulna and Trek to Bhyundar (5km/3hrs) Overnight at Bhyundar (BLD)
Day 04 Trek to Ghangria (5 km/3hrs) acclimatization and stay in Ghangria (BLD)
Day 05 Trek to Valley of Flowers (7km/7hrs) Stay in Ghangria (BLD)
Day 06 Trek to Valley of Flowers (Inner Part) (13km/10hrs) Stay in Ghangria (BLD)
Day 07 Trek to Hemkund (12km/9hrs) Overnight at Ghangria (BLD)
Day 08 Trek to Govindghat and travel to Auli for night stay (BLD)
Day 10 Proceed to Rishikesh and overnight at Rishikesh/Haridwar (BLD)
Day 11 Adjustment Day/Free Day. Campers can visit Rishikesh, Haridwar, Dehradun
or Mussoorie on their own. Board train/flight for Delhi in the night. (B)
Camp Cost – Rs. 27500/- per person.
• Pickup from Airport (Dehradun) if needed
• Hrishikesh to Pulna – Journey by Ac Private Vehicle (Innova)
• Pure Vegetarian Food as be itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
• Accommodation on Twin Basis at all the Places.
• Auli visit Charges at Joshimath by car only.
• Entry Fees and Guide Charges at the Valley of Flowers
• Pony Charges for Luggage only (1 Bag per Person)
• Hot Water Charges at Ghangria (1 Bucket per day)
• All Taxes and Service Charges
Cost Does not Include:
• Any Train or Air Fares till Haridwar / Hrishikesh and Back
• Personal Expenses such as Mineral Water, Phone Calls, Laundry, Tips etc.
• Any kind of Medical and/or Emergency Charges
• Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
• Additional expenses due to natural calamities like land slide, floods etc. or abnormal / unforeseen situations will be born by participants.
For Bookings : Rs 5000/- to be paid as advance (non Refundable) Remaining amount can be paid 1 week prior to departure.
Rhiim Gandhi +91-9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Cancellation Policy :(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows:
• For cancellation made more than 30 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded.
• For cancellation made between 30 to 16 days prior to departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be given if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.