Campers love clear, starry skies. After all, that’s an awesome part of the whole experience — sitting around the campfire at night, inhaling the cool, fresh air, and pausing every now and then to admire a star-studded sky. Stargazing is actually considered one of the top activities for summer campers.
At camp Hideout, our expert will help you in observing stars, planets and other objects in the universe with the help of a telescope. Also, you learn about how to explore constellations and identify them. You will be able to understand about the Milky Way and the obvious star trails, & star photography techniques. Plan for an extravagant weekend getaway to feel refreshed amid the splendid nature.
Date: 27th–28th Apr 2019
Place- Camp Hideout, Temghar dam backwaters, Lavasa road, vegre village (45 km from Pune)
Day 1: 27th Apr 2019 Saturday
03.00 pm: Departure from JM Road Pune, outside Mc. Donald’s
04.30 pm: Reach Camp Hideout
05.00 pm: Evening tea, snacks followed by orientation & tent allocation. Enjoy the view of mesmerizing sunset, feel the soothing breeze and explore the campsite area.
07.00 pm- Stargazing session to explore constellations.
Dinner will be served at 09.00 pm followed by the campfire & some fun games.
11.30 pm: Stargazing session continue, our expert will share his part of the information on stargazing. You have the option of exploring more and more stars till late at night. Midnight tea or coffee will be served. Enjoy the night and rest in the tents.
Day 2: 28th Apr 2019 Sunday
07.00am: Wakeup call and get freshen up
08.00 am: Breakfast and enjoy the beautiful view while you sip a cup of hot tea!
09.00 am: Pack up and Departure.
Cost with transport – Rs 1750/- pp
Cost without transport – Rs. 1400/- pp
Kid (6-10 years): Rs. 1300/- pp
Toddler – (1-5 years) free per family (Registration is mandatory)
**** Special Note: Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited.
Limited Seats ! ! !
For Booking click on below link
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 4 pm to 8.30 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in the next event.