Hello, Campers ! ! !
After very successful Batches of Tarkarli beach camp this year, we are proud to announce dates for Tarkarli Summer beach camp with Scuba diving.
From the PIONEERS of Tarkarli Beach camp- we guarantee the best experience, safe camping and lots of fun.
The silver sand beach at Tarkarli serves as the perfect place camping, one can come with friends or family and have fun camping, playing on the beach or just lie around on beach and enjoy the view of sea and stars.
In India, there are very few places where scuba diving can be done and Malvan is one of them. Due to its relatively clear sea waters and good corel Reef Malvan serves as a perfect spot for scuba diving.
Date- 23rd-24th Nov (22 Nov night departure)
Highlights of Camp:
22 Nov 2019 (Night Departure)
10:45 pm- Reporting at FC Road opp Starbucks.
11:00 pm- Departure FC Road opp Starbucks (sharp)
11:20 pm- Datta Mandir, Dadawadi, Swargate
11.45 pm- Rajaram bridge, Sinhagad road
12.00 pm- Under Vadgaon bridge, Sinhagad road
Day 1 – 23 Nov 2019 Sat
08:30 am- Reach Malvan. Freshen-up have breakfast. Post breakfast, introduction and tent allocation. Rest for sometime.
12:00 pm – Have lunch. Post lunch some leisure time will be given to explore around.
03.00 pm – Head for Parasailing & water sports. Visit Sindhudurg Fort which is a famous historical fort and gives a bird’s eye view of beach and ocean of Malvan.
08:30 pm- Dinner
09:30 pm- Campfire & music. Night at leisure.
Day 2- 24 Nov 2019 Sun
07:00 am- Wake up and have breakfast
08:00 am- Travel to beach for Scuba Diving (Participants to carry some snacks like chips biscuits etc as diving make us hungry !!)
01:00 pm- Return & Freshen up. Have lunch.
03.00 pm- A visit to a Deobaug beach. Enjoy mesmerising sunset.
07:00 pm- Departure to Pune. Have dinner on the way.
06.00 am – Reach Pune (30 min +/-)
Cost- Rs 3600/- per person
Group Discount- Rs 200/-(For 4 or more people booking together)
Cost Includes: Non AC transport, 2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 2 dinner, 2 hi-tea, tented accommodation on sharing basis, Sindhudurg Fort visit, expert leaders, basic first aid (if needed)
Cost Excludes: 1 scuba dive, 1 parasailing, water sport (like jet ski, banana ride etc.) anything which is not mentioned in cost includes.
1. Scuba diving- Rs 800/- pp
2. Parasailing – Rs 800/- pp
3. Water sports -Rs 800/- pp (5 activities)
4. Full package (all of the above) – Rs 2200/-
5. Rooms are available Rs. 1000-1500 (approx) per person per night
1. Non- veg food if required will be available but to be paid by participants at actual only for dinner.
2. Tent will be pitched in private property near to beach
3. Washrooms are available.
4. Pick up from Wakad can be arranged if there are sufficient no of people
** + 5 % for online booking and transaction charges.
Things to Carry:
• Foam mats & sleeping bags / Bed sheet & shawl
• Torch per person with extra batteries (Mandatory)
• Comfortable Footwear
• Personal Medication
• Water bottle and food like plum cakes, biscuits (as it’s a long journey)
• Extra clothes as needed
• Mosquitoes repellent (compulsory)
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
• Swimming costumes(Optional)
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Appartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 4 pm to 8.30 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.