Tarkarli beach camp with Scuba B2
Hello Campers ! ! !
After very successful Batches of Tarkarli beach camp last season, we are proud to announce dates for this year’s Tarkarli beach camp with Scuba diving.
From the PIONEERS of Tarkarli Beach camp- we guarantee the best experience, safe camping and lots of fun.
The silver sand beach at Tarkarli serves as the perfect place camping, one can come with friends or family and have fun camping, playing on the beach or just lie around on beach and enjoy the view of sea and stars.
In India, there are very few places where scuba diving can be done and Malvan is one of them. Due to its relatively clear sea waters and good Corel Reef Malvan serves as a perfect spot for scuba diving.
Day 0 – 22 Dec 2017, Friday (Night Departure)
Day 1 – 23 Dec 2017,Saturday
Day 3- 25 Dec 2017, Monday
Cost: Rs 5900/-
*Early bird Discount –Rs300/- Till 7-Dec-2017
**Only one discount can be availed at a time
Cost Includes: Non AC transport, 2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner, 2 high tea, 1 scuba dive, 1 para sailing, tented accommodation on sharing basis, Sindhudurg Fort visit, expert leaders, basis first aid (if needed)
Cost Excludes: Food during journey (Dinner during return), additional water sport (like jet ski, banana ride etc.)
Last date of registration:18th Dec 2017, there after if available.
*Non- veg food if required will be available but to be paid by participants at actual only for dinner.
*Washrooms are available.
Things to Carry:
• Sleeping Bag/Carry mats or alternative
• Torch per person with extra batteries (Mandatory)
• Comfortable Footwear
• Personal Medication
• Water bottle and food like plum cakes, biscuits (as it’s a long journey)
• Extra clothes as needed
• Mosquitoes repellent (compulsory)
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)• Sunglasses/Cap
• Swimming costumes(Optional)
*Sleeping bags are also available on Rent.
*Additional water sports can be paid at actuals.
For Booking click on below link
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Appartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 4 pm to 8.30 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.