Hello, Campers !!!
After very successful Batches of Tarkarli beach camp last season, we are proud to announce dates for this year’s Tarkarli beach camp with Scuba diving.
From the PIONEERS of Tarkarli Beach camp- we guarantee the best experience, safe camping and lots of fun.
The silver sand beach at Tarkarli serves as the perfect place camping, one can come with friends or family and have fun camping, playing on the beach or just lie around on a beach and enjoy the view of sea and stars.
In India, there are very few places where scuba diving can be done and Malvan is one of them. Due to its relatively clear sea waters and good Corel Reef Malvan serves as a perfect spot for scuba diving.
Highlights of Camp:
21 st Dec 2018 Friday
• 10:45 pm- Reporting at FC Road opp Starbucks.
• 11:00 pm- Departure FC Road opp Starbucks (sharp)
• 11:20 pm- Datta Mandir, Dadawadi, Swargate
• 11.45 pm- Rajaram bridge, Sinhagad road
• 12.00 pm- Under Vadgaon bridge, Sinhagad road
22nd Dec 2018, Saturday
08:30 am- Arrival at Malvan destination
09.00 am- Freshen-up & Breakfast
09:30 am- Introduction & tent pitching activity
10:30 am- Tent allocation followed by some rest
12:00 pm- Lunch
01:30 pm- Travel to the beach for water sports and parasailing
03:30 pm- visit Sindhudurga fort which is a famous historical fort and gives a bird’s eye view of beach and ocean of Malvan.
07.00 pm- Travel back to the campsite by bus
07:30 pm- Return & freshen up relax
08:30 pm- Dinner
09:30 pm- Campfire followed by goodnight sleep
23 rd Dec 2018, Sunday
07:00 am- Wake up and have breakfast
08:00 am- Scuba Diving & Parasailing
(Participants to carry some snacks like chips biscuits etc as diving make us hungry !!)
01:00 pm- Return & Freshen up
01:30 pm- Lunch
02:30 pm- Departure to Pune
11.00pm – Reach Pune (30 min +/-)
Cost: Rs 3250/-
Earlybird Discount – Rs 200/- pp (Till 15th Dec 2018)
Group Discount – Rs200/-(For 4 or more people booking together)
Cost Includes: Non AC transport,2 breakfast, 2 lunch,1 dinner, 2 Evening tea, tented accommodation on sharing basis, Sindhudurg Fort visit, expert leaders, basic first aid (if needed)
Cost Excludes: Sleeping bags, 1 scuba dive, 1 parasailing, water sport (like jet ski, banana ride etc.) Food during the journey (Dinner during return)
Optional water sports:
Scuba diving- Rs 800/- pp
Parasailing – Rs 800/- pp
Watersports – Rs 800/- pp (like jet ski, banana ride etc)
(These are current rates. Rates are subject to change)
Full package (all of the above) – Rs 2200/-
**2.5% online booking charges will be extra. (To avoid transaction charges call us)
*Non- veg food if required will be available but to be paid by participants at actual only for dinner.
*Tent will be pitch in private property near to the beach
*Washrooms are available.
Things to Carry:
• Yoga mat & sleeping bag/shawl/bed sheet or alternative
• Torch per person with extra batteries (Mandatory)
• Comfortable Footwear
• Personal Medication
• Water bottle and food like plum cakes, biscuits (as it’s a long journey)
• Extra clothes as needed
• Mosquitoes repellent (compulsory)
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
• Swimming costumes(Optional)
For Booking click on below link
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send an SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 4 pm to 8.30 pm
(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.