Hello Campers ! ! !
This summer vacation lets introduce kids to the exciting world of camping, adventure & water sports, rather than the regular art classes.
Presenting ‘Beach Camping with scuba diving’! And lots off beach fun.
This is the perfect camp for kids to break free from the free overly-structured, scheduled routines of home and school with lots of time to relax, laugh, play, socialize and stay as close to nature as possible.
Kids during the camp will get hands on experience of making their own tents along with the basics of camping, Scuba-diving, parasailing, beach games like volleyball etc. What’s more! There is also an interactive Story telling session around a campfire and a basic Star Gazing session.
In India, there are very few places where scuba diving can be done and Malvan is one of them. Due to its relatively clear sea waters and good Corel Reef Malvan serves as a perfect spot for scuba diving.
Date – 01st May – 03rd May 2020 (30th Apr night departure)
Age Group – 10-15 years
Highlights of Camp:
- Beach sunset’s
- Water Sports (Jet ski, Banana Ride, Bumper, etc)
- Scuba Diving
- Visit mighty Sindhudurg Fort
- Tarkarli beach
- Special Malvani Food
- Beach Camp
- Basic Stargazing
Departure: 30th Apr 11.00 pm
Arrival: 03rd May 12 mid night
Bus – Push Back semi sleeping bus.
Pick up point:-
11.00 pm- Reporting & departure at FC Road, opp Starbucks. (en route pick up details will be shared on whtsaap a day prior)
Day 1- 1st May 2020
- Reach by 9. am
- Tent pitching activity
- Beach Activities
- Visit to Sindudurg Fort
Day 2- 2nd May 2020
- Scuba diving activity
- Outdoor adventure activities like archery , rifle shooting etc.
- Water sports activities & Parasailing
- Basic stargazing session on the beach
Day 3- 3rd May 2020
- Fun games at beach
- Visit at Deobaug n Tarkarli beach visit to enjoy Sunset
- 03:00 pm- Departure to Pune reach Pune by 12 mid night
Cost: Rs 8500/- per person
Attractive Early bird or group Discount – Rs 500/- pp (Till 15th Mar)
- Transport Pune- Pune in Pushback semi sleeper bus
- Food during camp (breakfast, lunch, dinner, evening tea/hot & snacks)
- Sindhudurg Fort visit
- Scuba dive (1 dive)
- Water sport (like Jet Ski, banana ride etc. 1 ride each)
- Parasailing (1 ride)
- Rifle shooting
- Outdoor games
- Qualified and trained experts to conduct the entire camp
- Basis first aid (if needed)
Cost Excludes: Anything which is not mentioned in cost includes.
*Non- veg food if required will be available but to be paid by participants at actual only for dinner.
*Washrooms are available.
Things to Carry:
- Bed sheet / Shawl
- Torch per person with extra batteries (Mandatory)
- Comfortable Footwear
- Personal Medication
- Water bottle and food like plum cakes, biscuits (as it’s a long journey)
- Extra clothes as needed
- Mosquitoes repellent (compulsory)
- Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
- Swimming costumes (Optional)
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12 pm to 6.00 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
- The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
- Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
- Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
- Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
- For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
- For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
- No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
- If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.