Hello, Campers ! ! !
After very successful Batches of Tarkarli beach camp this year, we are proud to announce dates for Tarkarli Summer beach camp with Scuba diving.
From the PIONEERS of Tarkarli Beach camp- we guarantee the best experience, safe camping and lots of fun.
The silver sand beach at Tarkarli serves as the perfect place camping, one can come with friends or family and have fun camping, playing on the beach or just lie around on the beach and enjoy the view of sea and stars.
In India, there are very few places where scuba diving can be done and Malvan is one of them. Due to its relatively clear sea waters and good Corel Reef Malvan serves as a perfect spot for scuba diving.
Highlights of Camp:
Visit mighty Sindhudurga Fort
Special Malvani Food (Veg)
Water Sports (Jet ski, Banana Ride, Bumper, etc) (optional at extra cost)
Scuba Diving(optional at extra cost)
Para Sailing(optional at extra cost)
Dep: 19 Apr 2018 – 11.00pm (Night Departure)
Arrival: 22 Apr2018 – 11.00 pm
Day 1 – 19 Apr 2018, Thus (Night Departure)
• 11.00 pm- Reporting at McDonald, JM road.
• 11:15 pm- Departure for Malvan
Day 2 – 20 Apr 2018, Fri
• 08:00 am- Arrival at Malvan destination
• 08:30 am- Freshen-up & Breakfast
• 09:30 am- Introduction n Tent pitching activity
• 10:30 am- Tent allocation followed by some rest
• 12:00 pm- Lunch
• 01:30 pm- Travel to visit Sindudurga fort which is a famous historical fort and gives a bird’s eye view of beach and ocean of Malvan
• 03:30 pm- Move forward to near beach for water sport activities
• 04:00 pm- Enjoy water sports activities
• 07.00 pm- Travel back to campsite by bus
• 07:30 pm- Return & Freshen up Relax
• 08:30 pm- Dinner and night at leisure
Day 3- 21 Apr 2018, Sat
• 07:00 am- Wake up and have breakfast
• 08:00 am- Scuba Diving & Parasailing
(Participants to carry some snacks like chips biscuits etc as diving make us hungry !!)
• 01:00 pm- Return & Freshen up
• 02:00 pm- Lunch
• 03:30 pm- Leave for Deobaug visit n Tarkarli beach to enjoy Sunset
• 08:00 pm- Return to site
• 08:30 pm- Dinner
• 09:30 pm- Campfire followed by goodnight sleep
• 10:30 pm- Night at leisure
Day 4- 22 Apr 2018, Sun
• 08:30 am- Wake up and have breakfast
• 09:30 am- Free time for local shopping/relax/beach leisure time. (Travel to market can be done by autos)
• 12:00 pm- Report to campsite & lunch
• 01:00 pm- Departure to Pune
• 11:55 pm – Arrival in Pune (30 min +/-)
Cost: Rs 3800/- +5% Bank transaction charges
(to avoid transaction charges call us )
*Kids Above 8 yrs full charges
*Early bird Discount – Rs 200/- pp (Until 31st Mar 2018)
*Group Discount –Rs200/-(For 4 or more people booking together)
• Non AC transport
• 3 breakfast, 3 Evening tea, 3 lunch, 2 dinners (Veg)
• Tented accommodation on sharing basis,
• Sleeping bags,
• Sindhudurg Fort visit
• Expert leaders
• Basic first aid (if needed)
• 1 scuba dive
• 1 parasailing
• Watersport (like jet ski, banana ride etc.)
• Food during journey (Dinner during return),
Last date of registration: 16 Apr 2018, thereafter if available.
*Non- veg food if required will be available but to be paid by participants at actual only for dinner.
*Washrooms are available.
Things to Carry:
• Carry mats or alternative
• Torch per person with extra batteries (Mandatory)
• Comfortable Footwear
• Personal Medication
• Water bottle and food like plum cakes, biscuits (as it’s a long journey)
• Extra clothes as needed
• Mosquitoes repellent (compulsory)
• Swimming costumes (Optional)
For Booking click on below link
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.