Devkund Waterfalls is situated in the wild of great Sahyadris. Hiding in the dense forest and making it more beautiful with its magnificent heights is the exact description of this waterfalls.
In the Jungle of Bhira, gods one of the best creation waiting for all trekkers is “Devkund”. An easy hour-long hike from the village Bhira leads you to the rock, opening down to the waterfall which is beautiful, clear and pristine. Must visit place for nature lovers.
5.45 am – FC Road. opp starbucks
06-00 am – Paud road, outside Burger King near PNG showroom
06-10 am – Chandni Chowk, Lohia Jain It park
05.45 am – Departure from Deccan, Near FC Road. opp starbucks
07.00 am – Have Breakfast on the way.
08.30 am – Reach trek starting point.
09.00 am – Start trek towards Devkund waterfall
11.00 am –Enjoy the waterfall and nature & have lunch (brought by participants)
02.30 pm –Trek back to the base village
04.30 pm – Evening high tea
05.00 pm – Start Return Journey
Cost: Rs 750/- per person
Cost Includes – Transport by non Ac private vehicle, morning breakfast, Evening high tea, basic first aid if needed, expertise.
Cost Excludes – Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
1. A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid jhola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required), glucose electral etc. Basic first aid will be available.
7. Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are the must – Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional).
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
** The last day of the booking is 21st Jun 2018: thereafter if available
For booking click on below link:
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Office Timings:12.00 pm to 06.00 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy : (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people, or any other situation then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.