Hello Backpackers! ! !
Trekkers Paradise….. Come to join us for this adventurous journey
Harishchandragad is a hill fort in the Ahmednagar district of India. Its history is linked with that of Malshej Ghat, kothale village and it has played a major role in guarding and controlling the surrounding region. Breathtaking view from the top and the viewing of the geographical wonders like Kokan kada are all part of the adventurous journey.
Date: – 29th July, Sun. (Departure – 28th Jul Sat, 11 pm.)
Endurance: – Medium
11.00 pm: Paud Road opp Burger King
11.15 pm: FC Road opp Starbucks
11.30 pm: University
11.45 pm: Nashik Phata
Day 1 –
11.00 pm – Departure from Pune via private transport.
Day 2 –
05.00 am – Reach Pachnai (base village)
06.30 am – Have breakfast
07.00 am- Trek starts through Jungle route
9.30 am- Reach the top. Relax, explore the fort and mighty Kokan kada, Visit temple.
12.30 pm – Have lunch
01.30 pm – Start descending
04.00 pm – Reach base and start return journey. Tea n snacks on the way.
11.00 pm – Reach Pune (approx)
Cost : Rs 1300/- per person (Pune to Pune)
Cost Includes: Transport by private vehicle, morning breakfast, lunch, evening tea n snacks on the return journey, basic first aid if needed, expertise.
Cost Excludes Dinner and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Things to carry:
1. A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid jola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek or rappel with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
4. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
5. Cap & rain cover
6. Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
7. Camera (Optional)
8. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
9. Shoes are the must – Good quality trekking /sports.
10. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
For booking click on below link:
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00pm to 06.00pm
Cancellation Policy :(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people, or any other situation then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.