Hello Backpackers! ! !
Trekkers Paradise….. Come join us for this adventurous journey
Harishchandragad is a hill fort in the Ahmednagar district of India. Its history is linked with that of Malshej Ghat, kothale village and it has played a major role in guarding and controlling the surrounding region. Breath taking view from the top and the viewing of the geographical wonders like Kokan kada are all part of the adventurous journey.
Date: – 15th Sep, 19 Sun. (Departure – 14th Sep, 11 pm)
Endurance: – Medium
11.00 pm: Paud Road opp Burger King
11.15 pm: FC Road opp Starbucks
11.30 pm: Pune University
11.45 pm: Nashik Phata
Day 1 –
11.00 pm – Departure from Pune via private transport.
Day 2 –
05.00 am – Reach Pachnai (base village) Freshen up and relax for some time. Have breakfast. After breakfasrt start trek through the Jungle route. Reach the top. Relax, explore fort and mighty Kokan kada, Visit temples around. Have lunch on the top. Post lunch start descending towards base village. Reach base village & have tea.
05.00 pm – Start return Journey. Snacks on the way.
11.00 pm – Reach Pune (approx)
Cost : Rs 1250/- per person (Pune to Pune)
Cost Includes: Transport by private vehicle, morning breakfast, lunch, evening tea at base, Heavy snacks on the return journey, basic first aid if needed, expertise.
Cost Excludes: Dinner and anything that is not specifically mentioned in cost includes.
Things to carry:
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
The last date to register 12th Sep 2019, thereafter if available.
Note – 2.5% transaction charges will be applicable if you pay by debit card, credit card or through internet banking etc.
For booking click on below link:
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12.00 pm to 06.00 pm
Cancellation Policy :(for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people, or any other situation then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.