Kataldhar valley is quite isolated and beautiful place to explore giving us the unique view of Rajmachi fort. The kataldhar waterfall is a medium grade trek and located deep in the forest. The waterfall is a massive 400ft and is a site to see when in full force in the monsoon. You pass through the dense jungle, beautiful landscapes of Lonavala valley & lot of water streams accompanied by rains. This trek can also be called as a reverse trek as we descend down first into the valley and then climb up for our return journey. So Trekkers, let’s pack our back and head our ways to Kataldhar Valley Trek.
Date: – 22nd Sep, 2018 Saturday
Region: Lonavala- Khandala
06.00 am- Burger King, Paud Road. Kothrud, Near P&G Showroom
06.20 am- Opp Starbucks, FC Road, Deccan
06.30 am- Pune University (Bus stop after flyover on Aundh road)
06.45 am- Bremen Chowk , Aundh
07.00 am- Wakad (Under Hinjewadi flyover)
05.45 am – Assemble at – Burger King, Paud Road.
06.00 am – Departure
09.00 am – Reach base. Tea & Breakfast on the way.
09.30 am – Start Trek towards the waterfall.
11.00 am – Reach Waterfall & Enjoy for sometime
01.00 pm – Explore & have Lunch (to be brought by participants)
02.30 pm – Start return trek to base village.
05.00 pm – Reach base.
05.30 pm – Start return journey to Pune. On the way tea & snacks.
09.00 pm- Reach Pune
Cost: Rs.750 per person (Pune to Pune)
Includes: Transportation, morning tea n Breakfast, Evening Tea and refreshments, Basic First Aid & expert trek leaders.
Excludes: Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned under includes.
The last date to register 20th Sep 2018, thereafter if available. Registrations might close early if the seats get filled.
Things to carry:
1. A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid Zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Pack Lunch
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must – Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
**Please carry Mosquitoes repellent (compulsory)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
For booking click on below link
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or Whatsapp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12.00 pm to 6.00 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.