Ratangadh is at the banks of Bhandardara lake Ahmednagar district. With the views of lake and highest mountains in Sahyadri looks very much lost in time. This fort offers an amazing climb and fabulous views of majestic Sahyadri ranges from the top.
Region: – Bhandardara
Grade: – Medium
Endurance: – Medium
11.00 pm: Paud Road opp Burger King
11.15 pm: FC Road opp Starbucks
11.30 pm: Pune University
11.45 pm: Nashik Phata
Date – 22nd Sep (21st Sep departure 11 pm)
05.00 am: Reach Ratanwadi village. Rest for some time
06.30 am: Freshen up & have breakfast. Post breakfast proceed to Ratangad trek. Reach on the top. Explore the fort; click some photos. Have lunch on the top of the fort. Descend down & reach to the base village.
05.00 pm: Start Return journey towards Pune. Have evening tea & snacks on the way. Reach Pune by 11.00 pm (+/-)
Cost: – Rs. 1300 /- per person
Cost Includes:- Transport from Pune to Pune, 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, , 1 Evening Tea & snacks, Safety Equipment, First Aid (if needed), Expert leaders.
Cost Excludes:- Dinner & anything that is not mentioned in Includes.
Things to Carry
1. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
3. Minimum 3 litres of water bottles for the trek
4. Personal medication (If required). Basic first aid will be available.
5. Cap & rain cover (just in case)
6. Extra pair of clothes. Prefer Full sleeves shirt and Full track pants.
7. Camera (Optional)
8. Torch with extra batteries. (Must)
9. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
10. Electrolytes like ORS or electoral (to avoid dehydration)
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12.00 pm to 06.30 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy: (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people, or any other situation then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.