It is, after all, a different experience to spend the night in the lap of nature and natural beauty
This was the first fort to be captured by the Shivaji Maharaj in the year 1643, this formed the nucleus of Maratha Empire. The name of the fort is derived from the words, Prachanda, which means huge and gad, which means fort in Marathi. This hill fort Torna is known as the highest fort perched on a hilltop in the district of the Puna Satara Highway at Nasarapur.
Region: Velhe (base village)
Route: Pune- Velhe -Pune
Date :- 11th Aug 19 Sunday
05.30 am- Near flyover Wakad,
05.40 am- Bremen Chowk , Aundh
05.55 am- Mc Donalds JM road
06.10 am- Jain Mandir, Swargate
06.20 am- Rajaram bridge, Singhgad road
06.30 am – Vadgaon bridge, Vadgaon
06.30 am – Departure by Private Transport to Velhe. (base village)
09.00 am – Reach Base village & have breakfast. Post breakfast start the trek. Reach the top & enjoy the beauty around. Have Lunch (to be brought by participants) Explore the fort and view of the beautiful valley. Start descending. Reach base village and have evening tea & snacks. Start return journey.
08.00 pm – Reach Pune. (+/-30 minutes)
Cost: Rs – 850/- per person
Cost includes – Private transport, breakfast, evening tea & snacks, basic first aid, safety equipments, expertise
Cost excludes – Lunch, and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Things to carry:
1. A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid jhola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 litres of water.
3. Pack Lunch
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required), glucose electral etc. Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are the must – Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional).
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
** Drinking and smoking is strictly prohibited during the entire event.
For booking click on below link:
Office : +91-9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
if you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or Whatsapp.
Follow us- backpackoutdoors
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00 pm to 06.00pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people, or any other situation then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event