Valley of Flower is a gift of God, which is full of Natural beauty, situated at an altitude of 11000 ft to 12000 above sea level in Chamoli Garhwal district of Uttarakhand. This valley consists various kind of flowers which starts blooming in the month of June, most of the months this valley covered by thick layer of snow, the best time to visit this valley in July & August, it is 10 km long & 2 km wide valley, 3km distances from Ghangaria. Beside of this valley is Hemkund shrine (15197 ft) famous pilgrimage destination for Sikh religion, from where we can see snow clad peaks, a beautiful lake & Gurudwara. Around the lake, we can see bhramkamal, the state flower of Uttarakhand.
Region – Uttarakhand
Difficulty level – Moderate (Practice required)
Maximum Altitude – 13700 ft from sea level
3rd Aug to 11th Aug 2019 (8N/9D)
Option 1 – Ex – Joshimath (4N/5D)
Rs. 10,800/- per person
Early bird offer (till 10-July)- Rs. 10,500/- per person (Call us for booking)
Option 2 – Ex – Rishikesh (8N/9D)
Rs. 15,490/- per person
Early bird offer (till 10-July)- Rs. 14,990/- per person
Note: – Travel assistance (Pune – Pune) can be provided.
Option 1 – Ex – Joshimath (4N/5D)
Day 01 Reporting at Joshimath by evening. Overnight stay at Joshimath
Day 02 Transfer to Pulna and Trek to Ghangria (10 km) and stay in Ghangria
Day 03 Trek to Valley of Flowers (11 km) Stay in Ghangria
Day 04 Trek to Hemkund (12 km) Overnight at Ghangria
Day 05 Leave for Joshimath.
Option – 2 Ex – Rishikesh (8N/9D)
Day 01 Reporting at Rishikesh by evening.
Day 02 Proceed to Joshimath early morning. Overnight at Joshimath
Day 03 Transfer to Pulna and Trek to Ghangria (10 km) and stay in Ghangria
Day 04 Trek to Valley of Flowers (11km) Stay in Ghangria
Day 05 Trek to Hemkund (12km) Overnight at Ghangria
Day 06 Trek to Govindghat and travel to Joshimath. Overnight at Joshimath
Day 07 Joshimath to Rishikesh overnight stay at Rishikesh
Day 08 Board train/flight from Rishikesh
Cancellation Policy : (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people, or any other situation then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.