•High altitude trek with cavernous gorges, spacious views, vibrant colours.
•Dazzling variation in scenery.
•Snow-capped peaks, murmuring Waterfalls, lush green meadows & numerous colour of wildflowers
Rare glimpses of an ancient culture of local people.
Day 1: Rishikesh to Govindghat
Morning reaches to Rishikesh, our vehicle will be waiting for you. We will have Breakfast & Lunch on the way. Along the way, pass Devaprayag to witness the holy confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda Rivers to form the river Ganges. Reach Gobindghat at around 5:30 – or 6:00 pm. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 2: Govindghat to Ghangaria
Today begins Valley Of Flowers Trekking in Uttaranchal with a short 13km gradual ascent trek from Govindghat to Ghangaria. We will have Breakfast & Lunch on the way. Arrive Ghangaria around 6:00 pm. Explore the surrounding. Have dinner and call-it-a-day.
3rd Day: Ghangaria to Valley Of Flowers and back
This day marks the very reason for your entire high altitude Valley Of Flowers trek. Start your day with a wholesome breakfast. Scale a height of 3,858m to arrive at the Valley Of Flowers. This site is a feast for the eyes and treats of the soul. Admire one of nature’s finest creations as you are left speechless witnessing an array of thousands of flowers in full bloom. The myriad palette with a multitude of colour shades rests against the watchful eyes of the mighty Himalayas. Several soulful moments later begin your return trek to Ghangaria via Joan Margaret Legge memorial visit. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Ghangaria to Hemkund Sahib
Today you’ll follow a steep trail to Hemkund Sahib to visit the religious site where Guru Gobind Singh is said to have meditated in a previous life. Surrounded by seven snow-capped mountains this place is no doubt soothing and calming. Spend time here. And after lunch, start a late afternoon trek back to Ghangaria. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Ghangaria to Govindghat
After breakfast, start descending to Govindghat. We take the same trek route from Ghangaria to Govindghat. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Govinghat- Rishikesh
Leave Govinghat early for your return journey home from Rishikesh. Take back a lot of unbelievable memories with you.
Trekkers can enjoy some adventure activities in Rishikesh like bungee jumping, zip line etc on additional cost.
A) Cost includes –
1. Accommodation in homestays or deluxe hotels during the trek
2. Veg meals while on the trek
3. Necessary permits
4. First aid medical kits
5. Qualified and experienced trek leader, guide, and support staff
6. Rishikesh to Rishikesh transportation by Sumo or tempo traveller depending on group size.
7. Travel Insurance
8. Backpack Outdoors Service Charges.
(B) Cost does not include –
1. Pune – Haridwar/ Rishikesh – Pune Train/Airfare
2. Food other than mentioned in the Itinerary
3. Porter / Pony
4. Any adventure activities
5. Any other expenses occurring due to natural calamities or reasons beyond our control.
Note: – Travel assistance (Pune – Pune) can be provided.
Contact us for any other dates* or customized trek requirements.
(* subject to availability)
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Exploring !!!!
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made on the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For cancellation made more than 30 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded.
For cancellation made between 30 to 16 days prior to departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
No refund will be given if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to departure date of the event.
If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.