Vasota Jungle Trek, Camping & Kayaking
Vasota is also known as Vyaghragad located in a reserved forest area and one of the most popular jungle treks. The blue-green expanse of Koyna Dam backwaters, the evergreen forests of Koyna wildlife sanctuary, Vasota fort hidden in the thick jungle, the spectacular view from the top of the fort along with the beauty and serenity of the place is planned for you guys this time. Our campsite is situated on the banks of the majestic Koyna backwaters on the perimeter of Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary, ahead of Kaas Plateau, further from the village Bamnoli in Satara District.
The Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary, the Koyna Backwaters and the Vasota Fort represent the aqua, terra and aero elements that offer the ultimate paradise for nature and adventure lovers. The variety of adventure and wildlife activities that exist around are limitless.
– Camping at lakeside
– Jungle Trek
Date: 09th – 10th Dec 2017,Saturday – Sunday
Region: Satara, Koyna backwaters
Grade: – Medium
Route: Pune – Satara – Kaas – Bamnoli – Campsite – Pune.
Pick ups: 6.00am-outside Mc Donalds J M Road Deccan
6.10am-outside Natraj hotel Swargate
6.15am-outside P L Garden Sinhgad rd
6.25am- Vadgoan Bridge Sinhgad rd
Pune : Day 1 –
6.00 am – Assemble & departure from outside Mc Donalds, J.M. Road. Breakfast on the way.
12.30 pm – Reach Campsite, allocation of tents, freshen up,.
1.00 pm – Lunch
2.00 pm – Free time.
4.00 pm – Kayaking & swimming
6.30 pm – Evening tea & snacks
7.00 pm – Campfire & fun games
9.00 pm – Dinner, night at leisure
6.00 am – Wakeup & freshen up.
7.00 am – Breakfast
7.30 am – Pickup pack lunch & board boat for Vasota.
9.30 am – Trek starts.
12.00 am – Reach top, explore fort and have lunch
1.30 pm – Start descend.
3.30 pm – Board boat to return
4.30 pm – Evening tea & snacks
5.00 pm – Departure for Pune
9.00 pm – Reach Pune
Cost: – Pune – Rs 3000/- per person (Pune – Pune all inclusive)
Cost includes – 2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner, 2 evening tea & snacks, accommodation in tents on sharing basis with individual bed, matress n blankets etc, kayaking, Swimming, private transport, boat charges, forest permissions, basic first aid, safety equipments, expertise and lots of fun.
Cost excludes – Dinner on day 2, and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Things to Carry:
• Torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
• Good quality trekking / sports shoes for trek
• Comfortable footwear to wear when not on trek (optional)
• Personal medication (Basic first aid will be available)
• Water bottle(2 litres) and emergency food like plum cakes, biscuits (for trek)
• Electral/ORS (Mandatory)
• Extra clothes as needed
• Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
• Swimming costumes / alternate swimming kayaking (Optional)
For booking click on below link:
The last date to register 07 Dec 2017, thereafter if available.
Rhiim Gandhi: +91-9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Appartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00pm to 06.30pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy :(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people, or any other situation then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.