Vasota is fort situated in sanctuary called Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary, surrounded by a dense forest overlooking the beautiful backwaters of Koyna dam. It offers amazing surprises like a boat ride, dense jungle, richest biodiversity and absolute raw and rugged view of Sahyadries. It’s an absolute paradise for every outdoor enthusiast.
Date: – 10th Nov, 2019, Sun
(9th Nov – night departure)
Reporting & Departure:
Day 1 –
11.00 pm – (Departure- 9th Nov night Departure 11 pm.)
Day 2 –
05.00 am – Reach Bamnoli (base village) & Rest for some time.
06.30 am – Freshen up & have breakfast
08.00 am – Enjoy boat ride to reach the base of Vasota fort
09.30 am – Trek starts
12.00 am – Reach the top & explore the fort. Have lunch
02.00 pm – Start descending
04.00 pm – Reach at the base
04.30 pm – Start return journey by boat towards Bamnoli
05.30 pm – Reach Bamnoli. Have evening tea & snacks
06.30 pm – Departure to Pune
11.00 pm – Reach Pune (approx)
Cost : Rs. 1500/- per person (Pune to Pune)
Cost Includes: Transport by private vehicle, breakfast, pack lunch, evening tea snacks, boat charges, forest permissions basic first aid if needed, expertise.
Cost Excludes: Dinner and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Things to carry:
1. Empty tiffin box
2. A Backpack / trekking sack. (Please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek or rappel with them)
3. Minimum 3 liters of water.
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & warm clothes.
7. Extra pair of clothes to change.
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must – Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
**Smoking & alcohol is strictly prohibited during the entire event.
For booking click on below link:
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or Whatsapp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12.00 pm to 6.00 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.