Let’s celebrate the onset of monsoons with a fantastic trek to the awesome Visapur fort.
Visapur (1084 m) is beside Lohagad fort located in the Lonavala region. During monsoon, the fort is covered with clouds and mist. On the way to Visapur, we will also visit the majestic Bhaje Caves.
Date: – 24th June-2018
Region: Malvali (base village)
Grade: Easy : Medium
Itinerary: – Pune to Pune:
06.00 am -Assembly at Shivajinagar railway station main entrance. Board 6.30 Local Train. (Sharp). Reach Malvali and Walk towards to Bhaje Village. HaveTea & Breakfast. Start walking towards Bhaje village and explore Bhaje Caves.
Start trek to Visapur. Reach the top & explore Fort. Have lunch (bought by participants)
Play some Fun games on the top. Start to Descend to Bhaje village & have evening Tea.
Reach Malvali to board train to Pune.
Cost: Rs.250/- per person (Pune to Pune)
The last date to register 21st June 2018, thereafter if available.
Includes: Transportation by local Train, Breakfast, Evening Tea, Bhaje caves entrance fees, Expertise, Basic First Aid.
Excludes Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in includes.
Things to carry:
1. Pack Lunch (bought by participants)
2. A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid Zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
3. Minimum 2 liters of water.
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change.
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must – Good quality trekking /sports.
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
*** Special Note: Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited.
Limited Seats! ! !
For Booking click on below link
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.