Let’s celebrate the onset of monsoons with a fantastic trek to the awesome Visapur fort.
Visapur (1084 m) is beside Lohagad fort located in the Lonavala region. During monsoon, the fort is covered with clouds and mist. On the way to Visapur, we will also visit the majestic Bhaje Caves.
Region: Malvali (base village)
Itinerary: – Pune to Pune:
06.00 am -Assembly at Shivajinagar railway station main entrance. Board 6.30 Local Train. (Sharp). Reach Malvali and Walk towards to Bhaje Village. HaveTea & Breakfast. Start walking towards Bhaje village and explore Bhaje Caves.
Start trek to Visapur. Reach the top & explore Fort. Have lunch (bought by participants)
Play some Fun games on the top. Start to Descend to Bhaje village & have evening Tea.
Reach Malvali to board train to Pune.
Cost: Rs.250/- per person (Pune to Pune)
The last date to register 21st June 2018, thereafter if available.
Includes: Transportation by local Train, Breakfast, Evening Tea, Bhaje caves entrance fees, Expertise, Basic First Aid.
Excludes Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in includes.
1. Pack Lunch (bought by participants)
2. A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid Zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
3. Minimum 2 liters of water.
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
7. Extra pair of clothes to change.
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must – Good quality trekking /sports.
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
*** Special Note: Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited.
For Booking click on below link
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Office Timings: 12 pm to 6.00 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.