Wilderness camping & New Year Celebration @Camp Hideout
New Year- new hope, new plans- new scopes…Imagine spending the first moment of new year under the open sky, fresh air and beautiful lake view!! Get your friends or loved ones to the unique wilderness camp and celebrate New Year’s Eve with awesome party and delicious food to begin our new journey of New Year.
-Music and dance
-Barbeque and fresh food (Veg)
-Alcohol, cigarette smoke and drugs strictly prohibited
31st Dec 2017- Day 1
04.30 pm: Reporting at Camp Hide Out, Vegre village, Temghar Dam backwaters on Lavasa Road.
Directions: Reach Lavarde Village, on Lavasa road just near Temghar dam, which is 35 kms from Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Pune. Lavarde village to Campsite @ Vegre village is a distance of 5 kms which is an off road. Vehicles can be taken till the campsite, but vehicles need to have good ground clearance. (Vehicles like Santor, Wagon R etc can reach the campsite)
05.30 pm: Orientation & Tent Allocation. Evening tea, snacks followed by some games with mesmerising sunset and soothing breeze.
07.00 pm: Barbeque with music and dance.
9.30 pm: Dinner followed by some more dance and campfire & waiting till countdown of New Year.
Night at leisure.
1st Jan 2018-Day 2
07.00am: Wakeup call
08.00 am: Nature Trail followed by Breakfast.
09.30 am: Pack up and Departure.
Celebration Cost: – Rs.2000/per person
Early bird cost – 1800/per person (till 15-dec-2017)
early bird discount -Rs 200/- per person on all bookings except for kids
Kids upto 6 years -Free
Kids 6 years – 10 years – Rs 1200 /-perhead
Kids above 10years – full charges Rs 2000/-perhead
couple charges for seprate tent -5000/-
Transport (Pune to Pune) – 600/-pp (Optional at Additional cost )
• Accommodation in comfortable tents on multiple sharing basis.
• Veg Food from 31st Dec evening till 1st Jan breakfast
• Barbeque on 31st night.
• Party arrangements and music.
• Travel from Pune/Mumbai to Lavarde village (Temghar dam) and Back.
• Food ordered other than mentioned meals in Itinerary.
• Personal Expenses like Soft Drinks, Mineral water, Tips etc.
• Any kind of Insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges.
• Bank transaction charges.
• Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
Things to Carry:
• Bedding (Carry mats / Sleeping bags or alternate) (available on rent Rs100/-)
• Torch (per person mandatory)
• Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
• Towel napkins etc.
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
• Extra clothes as needed.
• **** Special Note: Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited. We have arranged soft drinks & only vegetarian food as we wish to start our new year with naive food.
Limited Seats ! ! !
Last date of registration: 29th Dec 2017, thereafter if available.
For Booking click on below link
Rhiim Gandhi: +91-9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Appartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12pm to 6.30 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.