River rafting is undoubtedly one of the most enthralling and physically demanding adventures sports in the world. The adrenaline rush and the excitement experienced while riding and tumbling down the white waters of fast flowing rivers across boulder-strewn beds is simply unmatched by any other sport.
This is usually done on white water or different degrees of rough water, in order to thrill and excite the raft passengers. Rafting is really fun.
● International Grading : IV + Category
● Rafting Duration: Approx 2 hrs.
● Orientation & Training Clear and comprehensive training will be given to all guests before the ride.
● This is a very safe game
● Best quality life jackets and helmets will be provided
● Delicious food after rafting and changing facility available.
Date: 25th Dec- 2018, Tue
5.45 am at FC road, opp Starbucks
6.00 am at Paud road opp Burger King
6.10 am at Chandni Chowk
Bus Route: Nalstop – Vanaj – Chandni Chowk – Pirangut-Paud-Mulshi -Tamini Ghat-Ville Village & Back
Registration closes on 22nd Dec 2018
Major Rapids Name as follows
1. Welcome to Budha Rapids
2. Pump House Rapid
3. Fishermen Rapid
4. Butterfly Rapid
5. Crow’s Nest Rapid
6. Key Waves Rapid
7. Bush on the Bend Rapid
8. Morning Headache Rapid
9. Johnny Walker Rapid
10. Side Steps Rapid
11. Rajdhani Express Rapid
12. Boomshankar Rapid
1. Must be 14 years and above
2. Reasonable fitness level
3. Non Swimmers welcome
4. No Pregnant Ladies
5. Nobody over 120 kilos
05.30 am – Departure from FC road opp Starbucks
07.00 am – Have Breakfast on the way.
08.30 am – Reporting at the rafting office at Vile village.
09.00 am – Safety & Rafting Instructions. Begin rafting
12.00 pm – Rafting ends & transport to Pooja farms near Kolad.
01.00 pm – Change and Lunch at Pooja Farms
02.30 pm – Leisure time
04.30 pm – Start Return Journey (On the way halt at Tamhini Ghat for a view of Konkan)
08.30 pm – Reach Pune
Things To Carry:-
• T-Shirts, shorts and sports shoes or floaters for rafting
• A change of dry clothes and a towel
• A Water Bottle (2 Liters must)
• Camera, Cell Phone (Optional)
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
• Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
• Personal basic medication (if any).
• A haversack to put all these things
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
Only Rafting – Rs. 1100/- per person
Pune to Pune- Rs 1900/- per person (all inclusive)
Cost Includes: 1 Rafting session, all safety equipment, private non Ac transport Pune to Pune, breakfast, tea/coffee, lip-smacking lunch (Veg-non Veg), evening refreshments and snacks, basic first aid if needed.
Cost Excludes: Anything which is not mentioned in includes.
** +2.5 % bank charges if paid online.
** Jain food can be arranged on the prior notice.
** Group discount for 4 or more people please contact us
Rafting venue: –
From Pune : 98 km drive on Mulshi Road ( SH – 60 ) to Ville village – (Rafting Office ) below Tamhini Ghat
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12pm to 6.00 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.