- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
An awesome trekking trail awaits us in the monsoons. The adventure trek to Duke’s nose. Situated in the Lonavala-Khandala region, Duke’s Nose is very popular spot amongst trekkers. Dense Forest, Splashing waterfall and breathtaking view of the Sahyadri Mountains from the top are the major attractions of this trek.
Region: Lonavala- Khandala
Departure05.30 am - Assemble at Shivajinagar railway station. Departure by Sinhagad Express - General compartment (Sharp). Get down at Khandala railway station which is after Lonavala. Have tea & breakfast. Post breakfast start the trek.
Reach on the topVisit waterfall on the way. You cant continue your further trek without a dip in the waterfall. Climb and reach Duke's nose top around 01.00 pm. Explore around, click some photographs & have lunch. After spending some time on the top start descending to the base. Have tea & Depart towards Lonavala.
Time : 7:30 pm
Arrival (+/-30 minutes)06:10 pm : Board Local to Pune (Sharp) from Lonavla
- Transportation by Train,
- Morning tea n Breakfast
- Evening Tea
- Basic First Aid
- Expert trek leaders.
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in includes
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
1. A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid Zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Pack Lunch
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are the must - Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.