- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Katraj to Sinhagad is a very popular trek route close to Pune which starts from the Katraj ghats (Old Katraj tunnel) lying to the south of Pune and ends at Sinhagad which is to the Southwest of Pune.
The route travels through a series of mountains which one has to cross before finally getting to Sinhagad. It is definitely a trek which will test your physical fitness, stamina and will-power but “Night” time with “Moonlight” makes it beautiful and memorable.
Grade: – Medium difficulty
Endurance: - High Endurance Level
10.00 pm: Reporting at Burger King Paud Road.
Time : 10:00 pm
We depart from Burger King Paud Road & move to Katraj Ghat. Start the trek by 11.00 pm.
Time : 1:00 am
Midway break for sometimes. Participants can bring something to eat. Continue trek.
Time : 6:00 am
Trek ends at Kondhanpur phata on the way to Sinhagad top. Descend to Sinhagad base by jeeps (if the road is in working condition, repair work is in progress). Have breakfast at the base.
Time : 11:00 am
Arrival (+/-30 minutes)
Reach Pune, Paud Road
- Pune to Pune transportation (private vehicle)
- Breakfast & refreshments
- Jeep if available
- First Aid
- Safety equipment & Expertise
- Anything that is not mentioned in cost includes
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
• Packed snacks biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates, energy bars etc.
• Electrolytes like ORS or electoral (to avoid dehydration)
• A 'Backpack' or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
• Minimum 3 litres of water (No water available on the route)
• Good Torch with extra batteries. (Must)
• Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
• Camera (Optional)
• Shoes are the must - Good quality Trekking /Sports.