- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Jeevdhan fort rises about 1145 meters (3754 ft) above sea level, is located just above Naneghat which was a historic Trade route connecting Konkan & the highlands of Junnar. The climb to the fort is very adventures. Rock face is carved into steps to accommodate footsteps making the climbing experience thrilling. The base of the fort is full of trees and dense green. The top of the fort gives a fascinating view of the entire Junnar plateau and the konkan valley. Naneghat from the top of Jeevdhan is very beautiful and a must-see sight.
Endurance: – Medium
Pickup Points: Pune- Pune
11.00 pm: Paud Road opp Burger King
11.15 pm: FC Road opp Starbucks
11.30 pm: University chowk
11.45 pm: Nashik Phata
Time : 11:30 pm
DepartureWe depart after our last pick up from Nashik Phata.
Time : 3:00 am
Start the trek to JeevdhanReach Ghatghar & rest for sometime. Around 06.00 am Have breakfast and start the trek. Reach Jeevdhan Top. Explore the fort & start Descend.
Time : 2:00 pm
Start Naneghat TrekAround 12.30 pm reach at the base & have lunch. Post lunch Relax for some time. Start trek to Naneghat. Visit Caves & Nanacha Angatha.
Time : 5:00 pm
Hi- teaHave evening tea and start return journey to Pune. Have dinner on the way.
Time : 11:00 pm
Arrival (+/-30 minutes)Reach Pune .
-Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara category in 3 star in double occupancy
– Welcome and farewell dinner
– Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
– Trekking conservation permit
– Trekking Register Certificate
– Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
– Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
– Personal insurance
– Personal use trekking equipment
– Tipping to guide and porter
– Domestic airport tax (RS 170 = USD 3)
– Donation to the local people
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
1. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them).
2. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
3. Minimum 3 liters of water is must (Water available on the fort may not be suitable to drink).
4. Cap & sunglasses
5. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
6. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.( must have )
7. Camera (Optional).
8. Torch with extra batteries (to explore the caves on the fort).
9. Extra pair of clothes.
10. Winter clothes/ Jacket (it might get cold during the night)