Devkund Waterfall Trek
Hello Backpackers ! ! !
With the onset of Monsoons the earth has turned green, the clouds have started kissing the mountains, the sun has started playing hide n seek, all dried rivers and waterfalls have again come to life. So much of change happens with just a little change in climate. Lets set foot on a oneday excursion to witness this incredible change and experience the lively waterfall “Devkund”.
Region: Tamhini Ghat
Grade : Medium
05.45 am – Assemble – Mc Donald, JM Road, Deccan Pune
06.00 am – Departure By Private Bus (Route: Deccan, Karve Rd, Chandani chowk, Mulshi, Bhira & Back)
06.15 am – En-route Pick up point Paud road at Multifit / Burger King & Chandani Chowk, opp Lohia Jain IT Park.
08.30 am – Breakfast on the way
09.30 am – Reach base & start trek.
12.30 am – Reach at waterfall
01.00 pm – Lunch & Free time to play in water.
02.00 pm – Start descend
04.30 pm – Reach base
05.30 pm – Evening tea & refreshments
06.00 pm – Start Return Journey to Pune.
09.30 pm – Reach Pune (approx timing)
Things To Carry:
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet
Cost : 850/- pp (Pune to Pune).
Includes: – Transport by private vehicle, Morning Tea & Breakfast, Evening Refreshments, First Aid, safety equipment & Expertise.
Excludes : Lunch on Saturday and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Rhiim Gandhi +91-9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12.00 noon to 6.30 pm.
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy :(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people, or any other situation then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.