Katraj to Sinhagad is a very popular trek route close to Pune which starts from the Katraj ghats (New Katraj tunnel) lying to the south of Pune and ends at Sinhagad which is to the South – west of Pune.
The route travels through a series of mountains which one has to cross before finally getting to Sinhagad. It is definitely a trek which will test your physical fitness, stamina and will-power .
Date:- 13th July, 2019 (Sat)
Grade: – Medium difficulty
Endurance: – High
06.00 am (Sharp) Departure from FC Road opp Starbucks & move to Katraj Ghat. Start trek from New Katraj Tunnel (Trek Duration Approx 6 -7hours) Midway lunch (to be brought by participants). Trek ends at Kondhanpur phata on the way to Sinhagad top. Descend to Sinhagad base by jeeps (if jeeps are available) evening tea & snacks at the base. Reach Pune by 7 pm (+/-)
Things to carry:
1. A Backpack / trekking sack. (Please avoid jhola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Pack Lunch
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required), glucose electral etc. Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must – Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional).
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet just in case it rains.
Cost : – Rs 550/- per person
Cost includes: Transportation (private vehicle), Morning breakfast, evening tea & snacks, Jeep transport if available, First Aid, Safety equipments & Expertise.
Cost Excludes: Dinner, Transport by Jeep to reach the base (if available), anything that is not mentioned in cost includes.
Last date of registration: 11th July 2019, thereafter if available.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Exploring !!!!
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For cancellation made more than 30 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded.
For cancellation made between 30 to 16 days prior to departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
No refund will be given if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to departure date of the event.
If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.